Our Curviso® Curved Tabletop Sign Holder is an attractive double sided sign frame sure to grab customer attention. This unbreakable curved countertop sign/menu holder is durable enough to survive the wear and tear of continual use. Restaurants, bars and other businesses use our unique Curviso sign frame to display menus and promotions. This curved table top sign frame is bottom loading for quick changeouts of standard paper sized signs and graphics.
- Overall size 4-3/4"W x 12"H
- Curved double sided sign frame
- Durable break resistant construction
- Viewable area is 4-1/4"W x 11"H on each side
- Accepts standard letter sized 8-1/2"W x 11"H inserts
Assembly is fast and simple
Printing signs and graphics for our Curviso Curved Menu Holder
Curviso Curved Tabletop Sign Holder uses standard 8½" x 11" letter sized paper making it easy to print signs and graphic inserts from a computer. Follow these basic steps to print your signs and graphic inserts.
Set your margins (usually found in the format menu) to the same as your printer. It's recommend to set the top and bottom margins the same. For printers with full edge-to-edge printing or small margins, you may prefer to maintain a border of ¼" or more on all edges depending on your design.
The next step is to setup the column options. Our Curviso Curved Tabletop Sign Holder requires the two column setting. It's important to get the right space between the columns. The spacing should be double the size of the margins because it represents the left margin of one panel and the right margin of the other.
Personalize and Display
Once your margins and columns are set up add any text, images, logos ect. to personalize your messaging. Print, fold, insert and display.
Get exactly what you need with Braeside's custom display solutions.
You're ensured the right look, the right materials and the right size for your promotional and branding needs. We’ll work with you from start to finish, turning your idea into the perfect display solution. And best of all, our custom displays can be less expensive than generic, off-the-shelf products. Tell us about your project and we’ll show you how custom displays can fit your budget – and your unique needs. Minimum piece requirements apply.
For additional information about our custom capabilities contact us or call us at (800) 837-9888. View a selection of our custom displays in our Custom Portfolio.
We ship fast! Most stock items usually ship within 24 hours of receiving your order.
- For most orders placed online, UPS is our preferred carrier.
- Larger orders may be shipped via motor freight to reduce shipping costs for you.
- We always ship the most economical way for our customers.
- Products are bulk packed.
- Shipping Rates do not apply if using your own account for shipping.
- A small handling charge will be applied to all orders that ship on customer accounts.
- Orders outside the continental United States are subject to extra shipping charges. Please call for rates.
For additional shipping information please refer to our full Shipping Policy.