Unit and Case Pack Quantities
Our products are sold either as individual units or in case pack quantities. Products sold may have minimum purchase quantity requirements. Our case pack quantities are designed to reduce production costs and to save you money on processing and shipping.
If a product is specified as being sold in case pack quantities only, and you wish to purchase that product in amounts other than the specified quantity per case, please call to place your order. An additional $10.00 fee will be added per case that is broken to cover repacking.
Volume discounts are available on most items. If you require larger quantities of an item than what is listed on our web site, please call 847-395-8500 for a free personalized quote.
Minimum Order Requirements
Braeside Displays is a high volume display manufacturer. In order to offer the highest quality products at the lowest possible prices we package many of our products in case pack quantities and encourage higher volume purchases. As such, all orders must meet a $50.00 minimum product total requirement.
We accept Discover, MasterCard, Visa & American Express. (Certain Limits apply.)
Checks: (mail orders only)
Enclose with order. Please make check payable to: Braeside Displays
Attn: Order Dept.
795 Bartlett Avenue
Antioch, IL 60002
Open a Credit Account
An initial minimum order of $2500 is required for terms consideration. Prior to placing your order, download, complete and return the Credit Application form at the link below. Terms are net 30 days upon credit approval for firms with satisfactory credit ratings. Please provide five current credit references including a bank. Allow 10 days to establish credit. Purchase order numbers are required before processing your order.
Terms & Conditions
|Finished Product Tolerances
||+/- 0.0625" (1/16)
||+/- 0.0313" (1/32)
||+/- 0.0625" (1/16)
||+/- 1.0 degree (60 minutes)
||+/- 1.0 degree (60 minutes)
||Edge chatter acceptability will be determined on approval of first piece sample
PLEASE NOTE: The following terms and conditions apply to all purchase orders accepted by Braeside Plastics. Insofar as there may be inconsistencies between these terms and conditions and those referred to on customer purchase orders, the terms listed here shall prevail and will govern the contractual relationships between Braeside Plastics and its customers.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing, a 50% deposit is required on all custom projects or stock items that exceed that maximum quantity available on www.braesidedisplays.com
- Braeside reserves the right to charge customer for production line stoppages caused by delays in arrival of customer supplied components, shipping containers, or anything needed to complete full pack-out. Similarly, customers should anticipate charges for space considerations and extra handling for excessive delays in starting projects beyond the scheduled launch date.
- Braeside will exercise reasonable efforts to achieve customer targeted ship dates; however Braeside will not be liable for any penalties, expedited freight costs, or extra charges of any kind for merchandise that arrives at the customer beyond the targeted date without the pre-specified, explicit written approval from an authorized representative of Braeside Plastics.
- All specifications, documents, CAD programs, technical descriptions, know-how, processes, prototypes, samples, designs of any kind, files, artwork, drawings, sketches, dummies, film positives, negatives, deliverables, goods, products, molds, intellectual property, confidential information or other information or materials or portions thereof (“Proprietary Materials”) that Braeside Plastics devises in conjunction with a particular project remains the intellectual property and sole possession of Braeside Plastics unless specifically itemized as a ‘deliverable’ and assigned a transactional value on a purchase order.
- Any claims for damage, shortages, or rejected parts must be made in writing within 5 days of receipt of goods. Claims for lost or damaged shipments shipped by your carrier must originate with you and be filed with the delivering carrier. Braeside is not responsible for replacing damaged items that are arranged by you or shipped by your carrier.
- No returns will be accepted without a Return of Materials Authorization form (RMA). Credits will be considered upon inspection, and none will be granted if the part has been repackaged, altered or defaced in any way, or if any additional operation has been performed on it. Imprinted orders, custom orders and orders for custom runs of stock items are not returnable.
- Braeside Plastics will not assume liability for the failure of customer supplied or specified parts. This includes, but is not limited to, the use of adhesives in lieu of mechanical fasteners, electronics, or discoloration of materials.
- Incoming freight should be sent to Braeside on pallets with clearly identified product descriptions and quantities. Packing lists must also be included. Braeside reserves the right to charge for floor-loaded freight, and/or for labor when off-loading non-palletized freight extends into nonstandard hours of operation.
- Purchaser agrees to accept either the overage or shortage not in excess of 10 percent to be charged pro rata unless specified per quote.
- If after the completion of an order, Braeside is holding material or finished parts for more than 30 days, we reserve the right to charge storage fees. Alternatively, the customer may elect to have Braeside ship the material at customer’s expense to a public warehouse or to such other place of business as customer may designate. If customer does not provide Braeside with payment or direction, Braeside may abandon the material with no further notification.
- Cancellation or change to orders may be subject to additional charges. Cancellations are not permitted on custom orders or stock items that exceed that maximum quantity available on www.braesidedisplays.com.
- Stock Items cannot be returned after 30 days. Stock items for quantities greater than the last web column are non-returnable and non-refundable. Custom items are non-returnable and non-refundable.