We're proud to introduce The Preventionist, our premier line of infection control kiosks. Our team of professional designers and engineers collaborated with major medical facilities to incorporate proven infection control devices into an attractive, all-in-one, tamper-resistant kiosk. Available in two finishes, the Preventionist Deluxe Six-in-One Infection Control Kiosk combines tissue and mask dispensers with an integrated hand hygiene dispenser, an internal waste container and large promotional messaging.
- Finish: Cherry
- Six-in-One, Consolidated, Tamper Proof Design
- Hands Free Sanitizing Dispenser with Removable Drip Tray
- Two Theft-Resistant Mask Dispensers
- Three Theft-Resistant Tissue Dispensers
- Two Lockable Storage Compartments - Keyed Alike
- Changeable Graphic Header with Clear Acrylic Lens 22" x 14"
- Front Access Waste Receptacle - Waste Container Included
- Unique Pusher System Keeps Consumables Front and Center
- Accepts Most Popular Box Dimensions of Masks and Tissues
- Stable Base with E-Z Move Glides, 26.5" x 18"
- Body 23.5"w x 65"h x 12"d
- Includes one 22" x 14" "Keep Everyone Healthy" poster
- Pictured infection prevention supplies and sanitizing formula are Not Included
Please note: It is strongly recommended that the kiosk be permanently affixed to the floor during installation.
Get exactly what you need with Braeside's custom display solutions.
You're ensured the right look, the right materials and the right size for your promotional and branding needs. We’ll work with you from start to finish, turning your idea into the perfect display solution. And best of all, our custom displays can be less expensive than generic, off-the-shelf products. Tell us about your project and we’ll show you how custom displays can fit your budget – and your unique needs. Minimum piece requirements apply.
For additional information about our custom capabilities contact us or call us at (847) 395-8500. View a selection of our custom displays in our Custom Portfolio.
We ship fast! Most stock items usually ship within 24 hours of receiving your order.
- For most orders placed online, FedEx is our preferred carrier.
- Larger orders may be shipped via motor freight to reduce shipping costs for you.
- We always ship the most economical way for our customers.
- Products are bulk packed.
- Shipping Rates do not apply if using your own carrier account for shipping.
- A small handling charge will be applied to all orders that ship on customer accounts.
- Orders outside the continental United States are subject to extra shipping charges. Please call for rates.
Shipping estimates are available by adding product to your shopping cart and using the "Estimate Shipping" button on the shopping cart page.
Please note that additional motor freight delivery services such as Liftgate Service, Inside Delivery and Limited Access Delivery may be required and may result in additional charges. For complete shipping information please refer to our full Shipping Policy.
You must be logged in to add reviews.