Our 20" x 30", Safe Corner Snap Poster Frame combines the look of a traditional mitered corner frame with the safety of a rounded corner snap frame. Rounded edge tips on the frame corners provide for safe use in public spaces, while the mitered edge design of this distinctive poster snap frame gives your display that sophistication you are looking for. This 1.25" wide profile aluminum poster frame is available with a black or silver finish, and is simple to use with its click-open sides. Graphics are easily changed without the need to remove the poster frame from the wall and the frame can be mounted in either portrait or landscape orientation. The included clear, anti-glare lens cover protects your posters from damage and dust. Safety corner snap frames offer a reliable poster frame alternative for childcare centers, mental health facilities, and veterinarian offices.
QMT-UCN321B023 — Finish: Black
QMT-UCN321N023 — Finish: Silver
- Insert Size: 20" x 30"
- Viewable Copy Area: 19.41" x 29.41"
- External Frame Size: 21.69" x 31.69"
- Frame Profile: 1.25"
- Quick changing aluminum snap frame
- Rounded corners with no sharp edges
- Protective clear, anti-glare cover
- Wall hanging hardware included
- Use in portrait or landscape orientation
- Posters are not included
Get exactly what you need with Braeside's custom display solutions.
You're ensured the right look, the right materials and the right size for your promotional and branding needs. We’ll work with you from start to finish, turning your idea into the perfect display solution. And best of all, our custom displays can be less expensive than generic, off-the-shelf products. Tell us about your project and we’ll show you how custom displays can fit your budget – and your unique needs. Minimum piece requirements apply.
For additional information about our custom capabilities contact us or call us at (847) 395-8500. View a selection of our custom displays in our Custom Portfolio.
We ship fast! Most stock items usually ship within 24 hours of receiving your order.
Some of our products are make-to-order and may have production lead times before shipment. If you have specific in-hands requirements our customer service representatives can provide production lead times if necessary.
- For most orders placed online, FedEx is our preferred carrier.
- Larger orders may be shipped via motor freight to reduce shipping costs for you.
- We always ship the most economical way for our customers.
- Products are bulk packed.
- Shipping Rates do not apply if using your own carrier account for shipping.
- A small handling/shipping charge will be applied to all orders that ship on customer accounts.
- Orders outside the continental United States are subject to extra shipping charges. Please call for rates.
Shipping estimates are available by adding product to your shopping cart and using the "Estimate Shipping" button on the shopping cart page.
Please note that additional motor freight delivery services such as Liftgate Service, Inside Delivery and Limited Access Delivery may be required and may result in additional charges. For complete shipping information please refer to our full Shipping Policy.
You must be logged in to add reviews.