Our silver, 18" x 24", locking, slim profile, swing-open poster frame is designed for indoor or outdoor use. An attractive silver anodized aluminum finish, together with a slim mitered profile give this swing-open frame the appearance of a snap open frame. In fact, with a depth of only 1.06", the poster frame protrudes from the wall less than 1.5". It's easy to change out graphics with the hinged door and included poster clips. A discreet lock on the side of the frame provides tamper resistance. While this poster frame is weather-resistant with its built in water channeling system, it is recommended for use under shelter. This simple to use swing open poster board is ideal for restaurants, churches, and community centers.
- Insert Size: 18" x 24"
- Viewable Copy Area: 14.45" x 23.45"
- External Frame Size: 20.24" x 26.27"
- Frame Profile: 1.4"
- Frame Depth: 1.06"
- Accepts prints up to 3/16" thick
- Suitable for outdoor use under shelter
- Silver anodized aluminum finish
- Use in portrait or landscape orientation
- Quick changing hinged, swing-open frame
- Clear anti-glare lens cover provided
- Wall hanging hardware included
- Discreet lock on side of frame
- Each frame includes 1 key set
- Tamper resistant
- Attractive mitered snap frame appearance
- Posters are not included
Note: Please discard the protective film on the unit before use.
Get exactly what you need with Braeside's custom display solutions.
You're ensured the right look, the right materials and the right size for your promotional and branding needs. We’ll work with you from start to finish, turning your idea into the perfect display solution. And best of all, our custom displays can be less expensive than generic, off-the-shelf products. Tell us about your project and we’ll show you how custom displays can fit your budget – and your unique needs. Minimum piece requirements apply.
For additional information about our custom capabilities contact us or call us at (847) 395-8500. View a selection of our custom displays in our Custom Portfolio.
We ship fast! Most stock items usually ship within 24 hours of receiving your order.
- For most orders placed online, FedEx is our preferred carrier.
- Larger orders may be shipped via motor freight to reduce shipping costs for you.
- We always ship the most economical way for our customers.
- Products are bulk packed.
- Shipping Rates do not apply if using your own carrier account for shipping.
- A small handling charge will be applied to all orders that ship on customer accounts.
- Orders outside the continental United States are subject to extra shipping charges. Please call for rates.
Shipping estimates are available by adding product to your shopping cart and using the "Estimate Shipping" button on the shopping cart page.
Please note that additional motor freight delivery services such as Liftgate Service, Inside Delivery and Limited Access Delivery may be required and may result in additional charges. For complete shipping information please refer to our full Shipping Policy.
You must be logged in to add reviews.