Our locking, 24" x 36", Swing-Open Poster Frame is ideal for displaying individual posters or single sheet menus, inside or outside. The attractive silver anodized aluminum finish of this poster display creates a professional appearance for your business. The swing-open door affords easy access to your graphics and can be opened up to 90 degrees. The special aluminum casing creates a water channeling system which makes this swing open poster frame weather-resistant. For complete protection against the weather, it is recommended for use under shelter. The clear poster cover protects your poster from the elements and the lock and key set provide tamper-resistance. This easy to use swing open poster board is ideal for university stadiums, concert venues and dining facilities.
- Insert Size: 24" x 36"
- Viewable Copy Area: 23.21" x 35.21"
- External Frame Size: 26.78" x 38.76"
- Frame Profile: 1.77"
- Frame Depth: 1.18"
- Accepts prints up to 3/16" thick
- Suitable for outdoor use under shelter
- Silver anodized aluminum finish
- Use in portrait or landscape orientation
- Quick changing hinged, swing-open frame
- Clear anti-glare lens cover provided
- Wall hanging hardware included
- Each frame includes 1 key set
- Tamper resistant
- Posters are not included
Note: Please discard the protective film on the unit before use.
Get exactly what you need with Braeside's custom display solutions.
You're ensured the right look, the right materials and the right size for your promotional and branding needs. We’ll work with you from start to finish, turning your idea into the perfect display solution. And best of all, our custom displays can be less expensive than generic, off-the-shelf products. Tell us about your project and we’ll show you how custom displays can fit your budget – and your unique needs. Minimum piece requirements apply.
For additional information about our custom capabilities contact us or call us at (847) 395-8500. View a selection of our custom displays in our Custom Portfolio.
We ship fast! Most stock items usually ship within 24 hours of receiving your order.
- For most orders placed online, FedEx is our preferred carrier.
- Larger orders may be shipped via motor freight to reduce shipping costs for you.
- We always ship the most economical way for our customers.
- Products are bulk packed.
- Shipping Rates do not apply if using your own carrier account for shipping.
- A small handling charge will be applied to all orders that ship on customer accounts.
- Orders outside the continental United States are subject to extra shipping charges. Please call for rates.
Shipping estimates are available by adding product to your shopping cart and using the "Estimate Shipping" button on the shopping cart page.
Please note that additional motor freight delivery services such as Liftgate Service, Inside Delivery and Limited Access Delivery may be required and may result in additional charges. For complete shipping information please refer to our full Shipping Policy.
You must be logged in to add reviews.