Our oak 14 Pocket Floor Standing Magazine Rack elegantly displays and organizes magazines and literature. Each wood magazine holder is constructed of ¾" solid oak sides and is available in three durable, state-of-the-art finishes. The overlapping design of this fourteen pocket wooden literature floor rack allows for more pockets in a smaller space. All overlapping wooden floor racks include easily attachable legs and hardware.
QWM-1400F-LO — Finish: Light Oak
QWM-1400F-MO — Finish: Medium Oak
QWM-1400F-RM — Finish: Red Mahogany
- Rack Dimensions: 20-1/2"w x 37"h x 3-3/4"d
- Pocket Dimensions: 9"w x 8"h x 3/4"d
- Space saving, overlapping pockets
- Sturdy legs and hardware included
Get exactly what you need with Braeside's custom display solutions.
You're ensured the right look, the right materials and the right size for your promotional and branding needs. We’ll work with you from start to finish, turning your idea into the perfect display solution. And best of all, our custom displays can be less expensive than generic, off-the-shelf products. Tell us about your project and we’ll show you how custom displays can fit your budget – and your unique needs. Minimum piece requirements apply.
For additional information about our custom capabilities contact us or call us at (847) 395-8500. View a selection of our custom displays in our Custom Portfolio.
We ship fast! Most stock items usually ship within 24 hours of receiving your order.
- For most orders placed online, FedEx is our preferred carrier.
- Larger orders may be shipped via motor freight to reduce shipping costs for you.
- We always ship the most economical way for our customers.
- Products are bulk packed.
- Shipping Rates do not apply if using your own carrier account for shipping.
- A small handling charge will be applied to all orders that ship on customer accounts.
- Orders outside the continental United States are subject to extra shipping charges. Please call for rates.
Shipping estimates are available by adding product to your shopping cart and using the "Estimate Shipping" button on the shopping cart page.
Please note that additional motor freight delivery services such as Liftgate Service, Inside Delivery and Limited Access Delivery may be required and may result in additional charges. For complete shipping information please refer to our full Shipping Policy.
You must be logged in to add reviews.